Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Count Your Blessings Challenge

Picture 19

Ummm, it's not Friday, so why the Count Your Blessings?  Count Your Blessings is a weekly meme to do just that; count the blessings the Lord has graced  you with throughout the week.  You can read more on it here.

But to answer the above question, this week I wanted to challenge you to something new.  Your challenge should you choose to accept it (or you can do the usual CYB too!)for this week's Count Your Blessings is to list how God has used another woman (mother, sister, friend, etc) to bless your life.  You can choose one woman or many.  You can write a list or give a specific moment when this woman was a blessing to you.  I consider this such a challenge because the Lord has blessed me with lots and lots of women who are a blessing to me.  I am excited to read your posts (hopefully I will be able to do so sipping my coffee and with some tissues near by:)

4 comments:

  1. Yep, regular post for CYB just this week we're focused on one woman (or women) who the Lord has used to bless us. You're also more than welcome to do the regular CYB:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am up for the challenge and will be posting both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!!!! Now there's a daring woman of God who will not cease declaring the Lord's goodness:)

    My lips will shout for joy
    when I sing praise to you—
    I, whom you have redeemed.
    Psalm 71:23

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14