Friday, July 31, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1.  Enjoyed time with the FIL and got to pray with them...I know you're working in their hearts Lord
2.  Our Pastor blessed our daughter with a piano book...may you find in her Lord that worshipper You seek
3. Happy Earthday to our eldest who turned 12!!!!!!!!  May you grow in the fear of the Lord in the name of Jesus
4.  I got my Lysol rebate so I paid $.33 for all three Lysol products!
5.  We went on our first ever family va-ca to PA!!!!!
6.  God glorified Himself on our vacation and we got to see Him minister our lives...Thank you for your faithfulness Father
7.  I got to learn more about my girls on the trip
8.  We had previously explained to our tot that lobsters are sea roaches so she told the waiter @ Red Lobster, "We don't want no cockroaches please."
9.  I still have one more day with my hubby on vacation:)
10.  My sister didn't give birth yet...we are so thankful to the Lord we didn't miss it!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that the Lord blessed the fam with the va-ca and that you experienced more of HIM! But I am glad that your back now:)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14