Friday, July 24, 2009

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19
1.  Enjoyed a road trip to our uncle's house with my sister and her family
2.  Girls had soooooo much fun over there
3.  Got the funniest phone calls from Papalito from Saturday to Sunday regarding the trip:)
4.  Enjoyed my sister's day off with her
5.  Took a surprise trip to the zoo with the girls...God is sooooo creative:)
6.  Today is my sister's last day @ her job...thank you Jesus she finished the race well:)
7.  I got a looooooooonnnnnnnngggggg kiss from my nephew and a funny conversation with my niece...Isaiah will be free (3) on Staturday:0)
8.  The praise and worship and message in Thursday's service ministered me immensely...we have His anointing!!!
9.  My tween and her cousin have been playing librarian reading soooo much 
10.  Laura from My Lovely Days has joined us...welcome Laura:)
11.  God is good and faithful, He's promised never to leave us nor forsake us...His mercies are new everyday...He commands us to taste and see how good He is and indeed I can testify He is GOOD!



2 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for another week in HIM!
    Yesterday's service was an immense blessing. What a beautiful hymn the Holy Spirit ministered with right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was still singing the song today!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14