Friday, July 17, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1.  We got to spend a wonderful time in the presence of the Lord along with our FIC...mi vida nunca mas sera igual:)
2.  Bought a laser printer at a great price and it works GREAT
3.  My SIL celebrated her earthday this week!!!
4.  I was able to make A LOT of sofrito for my mother and us:)
5.  CVS savings are really adding up...printed out free photobooks!!!!
6.  Visited my in laws this week:)
7.  My hubby's grandmother made us johnny cakes...yummy!!!!!
8.  My tot began reading...all the glory is God's (at, bat, sat, rat, mat,fat,and she added flat:)
9.  I have been so blessed listening to Beth Moore over @ Jasmine's
10.  I am waiting on Him for Him and in Him!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I rejoice in your blessings sis.... God is sooooooo GOOD!!!! Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny Cakes...hey where's mine!
    What a blessed week!! I rejoice in the milestone that your tot acheived this week with the help of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14