Friday, July 10, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1.  We celebrated my niece's Earthday on Saturday...already a tween...I was there at her birth...and yes, time does go by fast
2.  We celebrated a Blessing Shower for her sister, my other niece...I received my blessing:)
3.  My sister took me to Ikea where we got to spend time together:)
4.  My hubby had 3 days off from work this week
5.  A lady @ Babies R Us shared her coupons with me...that was a nice surprise:)
6.  The Lord is showing me more and more about forgiveness...Thank you Jesus!
7.  I enjoyed a late snack with the fam
8.  I made my own pizza from scratch...and it was yummy...all the Glory is God's
9.  Great week @ CVS
10.  My niece (overseas) turned 11 this week...May the Lord bless her abundantly
11.  In the Lord, there is always hope--the opportunity to change, to be healed, transformed, made new, reconciled, delivered, forgive and be forgiven, and to LOVE

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome week of fellowship, $$$ savings and witnessing the Lord's greatness and mercy!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14