Friday, July 3, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1.  My mother made us a surprise dinner on Sunday...yummmmmyyy 
2.  The LR and Dr are painted:) thanks to the wonderful and patient work of hubby:)
3.  My tween is out of school!!!!!!!!!!!!...Now hs starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4.  The body of Christ has new members from Sunday's service...thank you Holy Spirit
5.  We have enjoyed camping out at my mother's house this week:)
6.  We are officially a hs family...we sent out our LOI!!!!
7.  My hubby has Friday off....yippppeeee
8.  My tween and niece helped unload my car...even in the rain...that's love
9.  My family ran into someone the Lord had put in my heart...Lord, touch his heart
10.  We visited my FIL and the girls got to talk to Abuelito on the phone:)

2 comments:

  1. What a great week.....God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord...my Tween enjoys being with titi and the fam!!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14