Monday, July 6, 2009

Blessing Shower





Thank you Father, that I can see Your glory; that Your love is so evident, tangible and real in my life.  You always surprise me and give me more than I can think, ask, or imagine.  I am so grateful to You for You in me.

On Saturday, myself along with my family in Christ were used of the Lord to co-host a Blessing Shower for my sister who is due with her second daughter this August 5.  And I mean co-host because the Lord Himself hosted this shower.  He allowed us, the members of Christ's body, to participate as instruments to bless this family.  It was so amazing to see each member working together according to their function in the body.  Although I shouldn't be surprised because we serve an awesome God, He always surprises me.  He coordinated every single detail.  Seeing His love manifested is so beautiful.  

Thanks to my FIC who shows the love of Jesus daily to us:) 

Congratulations to my sis, my BIL, and two nieces, we love you guys:) 

1 comment:

  1. My family and I are so thankful to the Lord for the blessing shower. Especially to witness how my FIC allowed themselves to be used by the Lord to be a blessing to us.
    Everything was so beautiful. The love was definately evident!

    Thank you Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14