Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vocabulary

Yesterday, as my tot and I were studying the Word of God she told me, "I want my books over here because I want to be organized."  Where could she have gotten this idea or vocabulary?:) 

Anyone who knows me, knows that I try, with the Lord's help, to be organized, so there is no question where she got this from.

It made me reflect on the fact, that as my child, she says what she hears me saying.  Do you do the same?  Do you reflect your Father's vocabulary or your own?  When faced with a situation, are you confessing the Word of Your Father or your thoughts on the situation? 

Ask the Holy Spirit to search your heart and reveal to you whose vocabulary do you use. Remember Luke 6:45 teaches us, The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks."

1 comment:

  1. Your tot definately gets her organizational skills from you.
    In the name of Jesus, I reflect His vocabulary. Help me Jesus to reflect you in everything....

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14