Monday, June 22, 2009

Recipe: Manicotti

What You'll Use:



What You'll Do:
1.  Boil noodles with oil and smashed garlic
2.  Chop broccoli in food processor
3.  Chop Spinach in food processor
4.  Mix ricotta cheese with shredded cheese (I use the Mexican blend) and grated parmesan cheese (you can also add an egg...optional)
5.  Add chopped broccoli and spinach
6.  Stuff noodles and place into a greased pan (add some sauce to pan optional)
7.  Pour tomato sauce on top of noodles
8.  Place covered dish into preheated oven at about 350 degrees for about 30 minutes
9.  Take out of oven and sprinkle some shredded and parmesan cheese and place back into oven uncovered for about 15 minutes at 250 degrees
10.  Enjoy:)  You can serve with spinach salad, hence the tomatoes:)


3 comments:

  1. When you mentioned it to me it sounded yummy! How do you stuff the shells?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a spoon...the noodles get very big once boiled:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis looks delish!!! will try you're new remix...lol. I was thinking of getting a food processor is it worth the $. Spinach salad is very yummy with some vinegar salt and onions.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14