Friday, June 26, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1.  Spent such a wonderful time in the presence of the Lord along with my sisters at church this Saturday...He is ALL I need!!!!!!
2.  Sunday's service was a blessing, enjoyed fellowship, and good food
3.  My BIC brought me some Applebees...(fett. alfredo...my favorite)
4.  Got great savings at CVS
5.  My tween got to go to her cousin's graduation and celebrate with her a new stage in her life
6.  We are in full remodeling swing
7.  I get to enjoy my husband's company this week since he's on vacation:)
8.  My SIL gave me her delicious spaghetti recipe...looking forward to doing that one!
9.  My other SIL gave me lots of hs goodies (I have the BEST SILs for God's glory)
10.  There is miracle working power through the blood of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that the painting got done! Glory to God..excited to see it.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14