Friday, June 19, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1.  My MIL made a delicious dish of shrimp pasta for us...yummy!
2.  My SIC celebrated her earth-day this Saturday...many blessings
3.  A SIC went to visit and pray over my husband's uncle
4.  Marriage class was a blessing...Love overcomes!!!!!
5.  We got (part...majority of) our homeschooling curriculum.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.  I began reading a wonderful book Bad Influences and the Believer
7. My mom was sooooooooooo supportive, enthusiastic, and encouraging about us hs the girls!!!!!
(God has blessed me with a wonderful mami...Thank You Father!)
8.  I got to preach to my hubby's cousin...I declare him saved in the name of Jesus!
9.  The Lord confirmed a word that one of my students and I had discussed on Sunday
10.  The Holy Spirit is teaching me how to be and enjoy the Lord's presence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for what he is doing in your life. I look forward to getting the bro's book, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is so good sister, I rejoice at hearing the blessings the Lord has given you this week, my MIL made me shrimp pasta salad this week too. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God has been good to you my sister. May he continue to show you great favor and grace throughout your life. I'm inspired to hear that the Holy Spirit is working and teaching in your life.

    Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14