Friday, June 12, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1.  The wedding was beautiful...May God bless their marriage
2.  My SIL tried my recipe and enjoyed it...that's God's glory!
3.  I made a bloggy friend...Jasmine
4.  My family in Christ called to encourage me regarding the blog
5.  My husband's grandmother is out of the hospital and completely healed in the name of Jesus
6.  My tween won first place in a race during Field Day
7.  My tween got a beautiful present in the mail from her uncle...God is so amazing!
8.  My fam-in-Christ are having a baby....GLORY TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9.  My hubby got praised in his job about his exceptional performance(Proverbs 22:29)...ALL the glory is God's forever and ever
10.  God never ceases to surprise me, He is so amazing, and thoughtful, and detailed...I am in awe



3 comments:

  1. God is so good and faithful. his love endures forever. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you sister
    i just want to let you know that this blog is a blessing, edifying,and very pretty. May He continue pouring grace and wisdom on your life. praise God !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a bloggy friend too. YOU!! And I thank God for you. What a beautiful blog and idea to post your blessings.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14