Friday, June 5, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1.  My mother invited my sister and her family and mine out to dinner...yummy
2.  My mother-in-law bought the hair clips for the girls to wear for the wedding
3.  My tween enjoyed 2 days off from school
4.  My Co-Pastor celebrated his earthday yesterday...One year closer to God (his words)!!!
5.  We ordered the majority of our homeschool curriculum
6.  I got to listen to some informative news from Brannon Howse
7.  My tween has been extra helpful this week...thank you Jesus!
8.  A little brother in Christ sang in the Children's Service and it was soooo anointed
9.  My cousin-in-law found the shoes for the wedding for the girls...AMEN!
10.  I want more and more of His presence!!!!!!


1 comment:

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14