Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Check All that Apply

Are you?

A.  Conformed
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2

B.  Covetous
So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'32For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
Matthew 6:31-32

C.  Content
6But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. 10For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
1 Timothy 6:6-10

1 comment:

  1. Amen!
    Contentment is knowing you own everything that can not be bought.
    I am truly convinced that I can be content at all time and in all situation in this life because of the peace and joy that God put in my heart through my faith in Jesus
    Thank you Lord!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14