Friday, May 22, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1.  I sent our sponsor child a letter after receiving hers (we're so blessed that they write to us)
2.  I got more deals to fill up the Operation Christmas Child boxes!!!!!!
3.  I had such an edifying chat with my sis in-law
4.  Marriage class was sooooo good...we will cross in the name of Jesus!!!!!
5.  Went shoe shopping for the wedding with mama-in-law
6.  Street cleaning rules were suspended on Thursday:0)
7.  I have been enjoying the warm weather
8. I got a wow deal at CVS!!!!
9. Once again on Wednesday, the Holy Spirit gave us a new recipe...yummy, yummy
10.  I got to visit my mama and spend time with her:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14