Friday, May 15, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1.  My nephew screamed outside of the church to get my attention while I was driving away to give me a candy he knows I like (ahhhhhhhhhhhhh1)
2.  My husband's wardrobe got updated while saving 15%
3.  A sister in Christ made these flower pens for all the mothers in the church (such love and creativity)
4. My sister picked up the dress for the wedding for my tween
5.  The Holy Spirit gave us yet another recipe
6.  My niece stayed with me today...always a treat for me
7.  Enjoyed a slice of pizza with hubby sans children
8.  My mother-in-law is back from a business trip:)
9.  I got some good deals this week...adding up those savings
10.  The Lord's Word is always true and never returns void!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14