Friday, May 8, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1.  We visited a family in Christ and enjoyed fellowship
2.  My sister got me two coupon books
3.  The Holy Spirit guided us to 2 new recipes (details to follow)...yummy!
4.  I spent less than $5 in total and got (2 boxes of pens, 12 stickies, 1 fat notebook, 3 boxes of cereal, 2 deodarants...my husband was WOWED!)
5.  I got to meet the newest member of our church...what a cutie:0)
6.  Thursday services have been filled with God's glory!
7.  Although it rained and rained, we didn't get wet (God is our shelter)
8.  The Holy Spirit inspired me to make a coupon holder...very cute
9.  My tween got a 100% in her Math make-up
10.  I walk be faith and not by sight!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14