Friday, May 1, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19

1.  God allowed me to go to a woman's retreat on Friday-Saturday and we were all blessed:0)
2.  I got great savings at both CVS and Target...total savings of about $50.00!
3.  I was so edified by Sara Utterbach's testimony....God is good and faithful!  Her transparency is refreshing!
4.  Wow...yesterday's service was so amazing, we praised God for about an 1hr and 45min!!!
5.  My niece tried the French Fry Casserole and really liked it
6.  I was able to share dinner with my mami twice this week:)
7.  My sister-in-law gave me some pictures of the kids...so cute
8.  Two of my brothers in Christ celebrated birthdays this week...Happy Birthday!
9.  I got to visit my in-laws this week
10.  God has blessed my family beyond measure...more abundantly than I can think, ask or imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14