Friday, May 29, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1. My monthly CVS ECB spending was $5.02 OOP!!!!
2. My nephew emailed me
3. My husband's uncle celebrated his 75th birthday on Thursday....Thank you Jesus for Papo!
4. I made a trip to BJ's (thus making the decision harder:), but we got free bananas)
5. Enjoyed time with my sister and her family in park watching a baseball game and jumping rope (who me?)
6. We are in final stages of declutter finally but I am not sure we'll ever be done (I enjoy a good general cleaning)
7. I found out my sister-in-law is homeschooling:)
8. My husband surprised me with a cute note and candy (he's so sweet)
9. My Co-Pastor preached such a good message from the Holy Spirit (and I am still pressing on...Glory to God)
10. I don't have religion, I have a personal, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14