Friday, April 24, 2009

Recipe: French Fry Casserole

What You'll Use:


What You'll Do:
cook ground turkey
once cooked, remove it from pan and place it in baking pan
mix turkey with condensed cream of chicken soup and 1/2 cup of milk
spread it evenly throughout pan
spread condensed cream of mushroom soup evenly over the turkey
sprinkle frozen french fries over until entire dish is covered
pop it in the oven at 4oo degrees for about 45-60min
take out and sprinkle shredded cheese and put back into oven (although the oven is off, the heat will make the cheese melt)


This was soooo good!  It is now a family favorite and has been added to the family menu.

1 comment:

  1. I tried making the french fry casserole and my family enjoyed it very much :)

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14