Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Recipe: Chicken Fried Rice

What You'll Use:

What You'll Do:
Place some oil into pot and let it burn
Throw in angel hair pasta and stir until browned


Once browned, you will add any seasonings you use (minced garlic, ground pepper, vinegar, etc)
Add seasoned chicken and stir until browned (I like it to lock in the flavors, yummy!)
Add  cleaned rice
Throw in frozen veggies and stir it all together
Finally, you'll add the water (I add Gravy Master to give to some color)
 


This is what the final product will look like:)


Serve with a salad and/or sweet plantains and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I tried this dish the other night and it was delish!!! Ok so what are some of the things that I did different....I didn't have angel hair pasta nor fideos (egg noddles) so I omitted that, my veggies were canned not frozen, and I didn't have master gravy sauce. So I added tomato paste for the color and I drained my canned veggies. Was just as good. Once the water boiled on the rice. I cover and boiled on small to med heat for 35 minutes, the kids loved it and didn't mind the veggies except for my daughter which refused to eat the green beans but at least she ate everything else. Thanks and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like this dish is a hit...I will have to try.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14