Friday, April 17, 2009

Look What I got in the Mail!


In case you don't know, Operation Christmas Child is operated by Samaritan's Purse, whose President and CEO is Franklin Graham.  This ministry is devoted to international relief.  Each year around late November they collect boxes to ship throughout the world while preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Last year was the first year our family participated and it is now a family tradition. Throughout the year, we're on the lookout for items for the boxes.  The girls love it!  So, when I saw an insert in a Samaritan's Purse Update Magazine on Operation Christmas Child sending these Shoe Box Treasure Scripture Cards for free, I sent away for it immediately along with my donation.  I would highly suggest you prayerfully make a contribution to this ministry.  

These cards total 52 to help you pray effectively all year around for the project while helping you memorize scripture.  I know the girls will really enjoy this.  It is wonderful to see that as a body we can pray and give!

Picture 58

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14