Monday, April 20, 2009

Follow the Rules

The Lord demands accurate scales and balances;he sets the standards for fairness.
Proverbs 16:11

Couponing has been a really fun find while saving me money BUT it's not worth my salvation. It's important that as Christians, we are obeying the rules and not breaking them or having someone else (the store) break them.

This is what I understand as the couponese (please correct me if I am wrong):
-one per household:  only 1 person can use that 1 coupon, bottom line (no sending hubby to the store)
-one coupon per customer (you and hubby can use separately)
-one coupon per purchase on product specified: 1 coupon on 1 item
-redeem only by purchasing the brand size(s) specified:  you can only use the coupon specifically on what they want you to buy

More importantly than saving money is showing my family that I am a woman of integrity who doesn't break the rules or cause others to do so.  

Have fun couponing while obeying the rules.  Remember, God gave us His commandments because He loves us and doesn't want sin to separate us from Him.  His presence is worth more that any coupon amount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14