Friday, April 17, 2009

Count Your Blessings


Picture 19
1.  My sister found the Reynold's handi-vac after lots of trips to Walmart:)
2.  Our co op manager found my husband's keys hanging off our door (thank you Jesus they were not taken!)
3.  I've enjoyed a school-free week with my daughters and niece
4.  We had three special services at church--a vigil, washing of feet, and the Lord's supper
5.  A Pastor from Ecuador visited our church on Thursday!
6.  Hubby ran into a sister in Christ we haven't seen in a while
7.  Street cleaning rules were suspended from Wed-Fri...Amen!!!!!!
8.  I have found some really good deals on the web
9.  A little brother and sister in Christ sang at the vigil and it was so anointed...Glory to God!!!
10.  As our Pastor reminded us last night, God loves us even though He knows us (every thought, action, intention, meditation, feeling)  Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14