Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Count Your Blessings

Many, O LORD my God, 
       are the wonders you have done. 
       The things you planned for us 
       no one can recount to you; 
       were I to speak and tell of them, 
       they would be too many to declare.
Psalm 40:5

Every Friday, I like to write a list of about 10 specific things in which I have seen God's love in during the week. There's no set limit of things to be thankful for, no specific order, nothing too insignificant.  God is good and worthy to be praised!

Join us by grabbing the "Count you Blessings" button on the side and posting your blessings on your blog and link back over here.  Be sure to sign up in MckLinky's.  If you want, you can also leave it as a comment.  

Picture 19




No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14