Monday, March 23, 2009

Recipe: Chicken Alfredo &...


What You'll Use:
chicken breast or tenderloins
noodles (egg noodles, shells, rigatoni)
alfredo sauce (I use Ragu from Target for less than $2 a jar)
tomatoes
onions
carrots
peppers (green or red or both)
grated Parmesan cheese

What You'll Do:
cook the chicken with the peppers
boil the noodles
drain when done and place in big bowl
chop the onions then clean them
chop the tomatoes
peel the carrot then chop into chunks
put the onions, tomatoes, and carrots into food processor
add to noodles
put the chicken and peppers into food processor
add to bowl
add Alfredo sauce and grated Parmesan cheese
mix and serve and enjoy!

Note:
This meal goes well with a salad and/or garlic bread.  Make enough and save for tomorrow's lunch:)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14