Friday, January 1, 2010

Count Your Blessings

Picture 19
1. Sis invited us and Mami to a delicious dinner at her house and we enjoyed fellowship in the Lord
2. God a great deal on some toys for the boxes for Operation Christmas Child (now is the time to start collecting:)
3. Did another big clean up in the house...last one for the year!!!!!
4. Co-Pastor preached such a timely and anointed Word for God's glory...Thank You Lord for allowing him to feed Your sheep!
5. Cleaned out my coupons...I can shop a lot lighter now:)
6. I finished reading my BIC's (also my elder) book Bad Influences & the Believer and I must say it had me not only thinking on how things influence me but how I can influence others as well

7. Finally got to meet my newest niece and she is adorable...Lord bless her with Your presence all the days of her life...May she dwell in Your house forever!
8. Tuesday's prayer was AWESOME and I only use that word b/c we serve an AWESOME GOD!!!!!
9. I so enjoy being able to speak to Mami as my sister in Christ...I don't want to ever take that for granted...all the Glory is Yours my Lord!
10. My neighbor blessed me with two pairs of leggings. God is so good b/c I was in the market but didn't feel led by Him to purchase them just yet...and now I know why...You're so good!
11. I got our Breaking Free books really fast (good, so I'll have more study time), a lot sooner than I thought, but then again that's the God we serve, WAY more than I can think, ask, or imagine...thank You Jesus!!!!
12. God blessed us with such a beautiful service tonight...Bye Bye 09 and Hello 2010...Year of Victory in the name of Jesus for Your Glory!
13. Last minute savings...as the clock winds down and coupons expire...the Lord manages to squeeze in for me some last minute deals (Total 00p $0.01 before tax)...thank You Lord!


2 comments:

  1. Karen, I love seeing a true picture of you. So nice to meet you my friend. You are lovely!!!!

    I'm so excited about 2010. May the Lord richly bless you and keep you. May He make His Face to Shine upon you. I bless you in the Name of Jehovah Shalom - The God of Peace in this New Year.

    What wonderful blessings from a neighbor. I also love your new blog design. So pretty. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I receive all of the Lord's blessings in the name of Jesus! Thank you so much for your kind words Jasmine. May the Lord richly bless you more than you can think, ask, or imagine.

    ReplyDelete

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14